Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Thank you to all who visited my blog

God is so good. Many have visited my blog, posted comments, sent emails and become followers. Thank you very much. I will be posting quite frequently and I will be adding pictures of my quilts. Of course you will have to wait for The Quilt Pattern Magazine - http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com to see my newest designs. I will let you know in what issue they will be appearing when I am notified.  Only a few more days to the first issue. Thank you again.


And let the beauty and delightfulness and favor of the Lord our God be upon us; confirm and establish the work of our hands -------yes, the work of our hands, confirm and establish it.

                                                                                                        Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment